Welcome to Mysteries to Die For
This is a podcast that combines storytelling with original music to put you at the heart of mystery, murder, and mayhem. Some will be my own, others will be classics that helped shape the mystery genre we know today.
You can listen here (scroll down) or through great services like Stitcher, Podchaser, Apple Podcast and Spotify.
If you like the show, consider supporting by following, recommending to a friend, or leaving a review.
Season 1 Widow’s Run by TG Wolff
This first season is from my book Widow’s Run. Each episode is a chapter in the continuing story. Begin with the first episode “What a Lovely Corpse You Have” and follow through with us to the end. Karma can be such a bitch.
- Episode 10 – Oh, Hell No
- Episode 9 – Welcome to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies
- Episode 8 – This Little Piggy Went to the Bank
- Episode 7 – Where Does An Elephant Hide the Evidence?
- Episode 6 – How Do You Say “Busted” in Russian?
- Episode 5 – Grieving Widow Seeks Husband-Seducing Biotch
- Episode 4 – First Stop, Hell
- Episode 3 – Wanted: Sophisticated Slut, Must Have Three-Inch Heels
- Episode 2 – Pump This, Jack…or is it Pump This Jack
- Episode 1 – What a Lovely Corpse You Have
- Bonus 1 – Diamond’s Theme
Buford Winston Loves His Ass – Mysteries to Die For
- Buford Winston Loves His Ass
- Oh, Hell No
- Welcome to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies!
- This Little Piggy Went to the Bank
- Where Does an Elephant Hide the Evidence?
- How Do You Say "Busted" in Russian?
- Grieving Widow Seeks Husband-Seducing Biotch
- First Stop, Hell
- Wanted: Sophisticated Slut, Must Have Three-Inch Heels
- Bonus: Diamond's Theme