Welcome to Mysteries to Die For
This is a podcast that combines storytelling with original music to put you at the heart of mystery, murder, and mayhem. Some will be my own, others will be classics that helped shape the mystery genre we know today.
You can listen here (scroll down) or through great services like Stitcher, Podchaser, Apple Podcast and Spotify.
If you like the show, consider supporting by following, recommending to a friend, or leaving a review.
Season 1 Widow’s Run by TG Wolff
This first season is from my book Widow’s Run. Each episode is a chapter in the continuing story. A character list is provided below. If you’re new to the podcast, begin with the first episode “What a Lovely Corpse You Have” and follow through with us to the end. Karma can be such a bitch.
- Episode 14 – I’ll Take the Coup de Gras with a Side of Fries
- Episode 13 – Bad Cop, Badder Cop
- Episode 12 – That’s SWAT I Call Awesome
- Episode 11 – Buford Winston Loves His Ass
- Episode 10 – Oh, Hell No
- Episode 9 – Welcome to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies
- Episode 8 – This Little Piggy Went to the Bank
- Episode 7 – Where Does An Elephant Hide the Evidence?
- Episode 6 – How Do You Say “Busted” in Russian?
- Episode 5 – Grieving Widow Seeks Husband-Seducing Biotch
- Episode 4 – First Stop, Hell
- Episode 3 – Wanted: Sophisticated Slut, Must Have Three-Inch Heels
- Episode 2 – Pump This, Jack…or is it Pump This Jack
- Episode 1 – What a Lovely Corpse You Have
- Bonus 1 – Diamond’s Theme
Characters with episode of introduction
Diamond, our hero. Recently widowed. Recently (fake) killed herself. On a mission. (E1)
Gavriil Rubchinsky. Russian-born, nerd scientist specializing in quinoa. Diamond’s husband. The reason for Diamond. (E1)
Ian Black. Average, ordinary, white man. Extraordinary purveyor of anything, anywhere, anytime. (E1)
Sam Irish. British agent. Formerly worked with Diamond. Pissed she died without him. (E1)
Andrew Dixon. Seventeen-year-old genius delinquent currently surfing Diamond’s couch (E4)
Enrique Torres. CIA agent who trained and worked with Diamond. Can’t believe a candle took her out. (E1)
Alexei Rubchinsky. Russian-born, nerd scientist specializing in the body. Diamond’s brother-in-law. (E2)
Dr. Quili Liu. Gavriil Rubchinsky’s successor, a Chinese-born, nerd-scientist who also loves quinoa. (E2)
Buford Winston. Blow hard leader of the super-lobby Ag Now! who is funding the quinoa research. (E2)
Montgomery Rand. Minor league con man. Reported genius who doesn’t have the brains to use what God gave him. (E3)
Celina Matta. Insurance investor. Diamond’s alias in Italy (E5)
Carlo Giancarlo. Diamond’s Italian translator and partner in crime. (E5)
Francisco Thelan. Another nerd-scientist specializing in food. Also dead. Died same night as Gavriil. (E5)
Ilsa Duma-whatever. Russian-born Italian bookseller. Totally did not seduce Gavriil. (E6)
Mama Franzetti. A good woman with a piece of shit for a grandson. (E7)
Hugo Franzetti. The piece of shit that ran Gavriil over, but he’s dead, too, so there’s that. (E7)
Valentina Rossifiori. A single mother and friend of Hugo Franzetti who is keeping him “alive” to stop all the judging. (E8)
Jessica Fielding. Magazine reporter. Another Diamond alias (E9)
Buttercup. Buford Winston’s prized ass. (E11)
Lois Winston. Buford’s wife. She’s sweet as pie. (E12)
I’ll Take the Coup de Grace with a Side of Fries – Mysteries to Die For
- I’ll Take the Coup de Grace with a Side of Fries
- Bad Cop, Badder Cop
- That’s SWAT I Call Awesome
- Buford Winston Loves His Ass
- Oh, Hell No
- Welcome to the Dark Side, We Have Cookies!
- This Little Piggy Went to the Bank
- Where Does an Elephant Hide the Evidence?
- How Do You Say “Busted” in Russian?
- Grieving Widow Seeks Husband-Seducing Biotch